Dr. Suman Lal – Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in Gurgaon
MBBS (Gold Medalist), MD (AIIMS), FIMSA, FICMCH, MICMCH
Diploma in Advanced Gynecology Laparoscopic Surgery (Germany)
Trained in Infertility, IVF and Assisted Reproduction
Dr Suman Lal is a senior consultant in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Gurgaon with more than 15 years of extensive experience in the field. She has undertaken special trainings in Infertility, Advanced Gynecological Surgeries, Operative Obstetrics, High Risk Pregnancies and Menopause. Advanced Gynecological Endoscopic Surgeries (Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and Myomectomy, Operative Hysteroscopy), Infertility & Fertility enhancing surgeries are her fields of interest. She is also well-trained in Assisted Reproduction Techniques and In-Vitro Fertilization.
Dr Suman completed her MBBS from Patna Medical College and Hospital and her Post Graduation in Obstetrics and Gynecology from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
An avid learner, Dr Suman continues to enhance her skills and knowledge. She has done specialized trainings in Advanced Endoscopy at Pulse IVF and Endoscopy Centre Ahmedabad, Ethicon Institute of surgical Education.
A Passionate and dedicated doctor, Dr Suman has helped distressed females achieve successful pregnancies. More than 1000 pregnancies have been achieved with her work in infertility. A doctor well- known for her professionalism as well as an amazing human being, Dr Suman has also been associated with many research projects pertaining to infertility and endometriosis.
Furthermore, she is an expert on medico-legal issues and has been associated with ISO and NABH accreditation in the Obstetrics &Gynecology Department.
Since 2007, Dr Suman Lal is working in leading institutions in South Delhi and Gurgaon. A keen observer, an enthusiastic learner, and a passionate doctor, she is always involved in learning new techniques to improve the life of her patients.
- International membership of Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies (FAOPS).
- Federation of obstetrician and Gynecologist of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Society of Perinatal and Reproductive Biology (ISOPARB)
- Indian society of Fertility (IFA)
- Indian Society of Gynecology Endoscopy (ISGE)
- Fellow of Indian Child and Maternal Health (FICMCH)
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Gynecologists of Gurgaon Society (GOGS)
- Delhi Gynecology Endoscopic Societies (DHES)
- Honours in Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Dr Jagdeshwari Mishra Gold Medal, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994
- Narayani Satabdi Samman (Gold Medal) for the topper of the school
- Recipient of Best Student Award of the School 1982, 1983, 1984
- Recipient of Prizes for academic papers nationally and internationally
- Recipient of Prizes in symposiums and seminar
Health plus clinic is a certified Adolescent friendly Gynecology & Obstetrics Centre. It is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and is an ideal centre catering to the problems associated with females – right from the onset of Puberty to Menopause. The friendly environment and compassionate treatment makes it an ideal centre for teenage girls coping with various physical and psychological changes. Please visit us for issues such as:
- Hormonal problems
- Change in behaviour
- Adjustment problems
- Awareness regarding sexually transmitted disease and cancer